If you want:
- To use a sweet dvcs like git or hg
- Easy code deployment or even Continuous Integration
- To stop using a guillemet (») when you mean a right-arrow (→)
- Someone to argue with about multiple inheritance and interfaces
If you want to work with somebody who:
- Thinks in html
- Plays in vim
- Dreams in css
- Eats in git
- Drinks in SQL
- Fantasizes in ruby
Work with me.
If your development shop:
- Cares about free, libre, and open-source software
- Has (or knows it needs) One-Click Deployment, Continuous Integration, and/or Test-Driven Development
- Works on Mac or Linux workstations
- Gives a pencil-and-paper code test during interviews
- (209) 560-6858 (USA)
- Stack Overflow
© 2011 Will Oller.
You might say
Copyright? This only took you like 3 hours - c’mon! -you.
I would say
It took me 6 years and 3 hours. So shove off. -me.